Make golf accessible to everyone
Inaugurated in 2011, the handigolf school allows people with disabilities to learn to play golf.
Many investments have been made for this:
- Provision of a verticalizer for golfers with reduced mobility
- Provision of adapted clubs
- Creation of paths on the course
- Training of our teacher pros
- Accessibility works at the club house
A program of courses is set up from September to June.
People with disabilities come to train on Tuesday afternoons.
These people come from the following centers :
- The Jacques Calvé Center of Berck
- The Fontinettes Residence in Arques
- The ASCAI in Arques
- The Stone House in Bouvelinghem
- The IME of Longuenesse
- The nursing home for deafblind adults of Calonne-Ricouart.
These courses, taught by qualified teachers, are completely free and the material is at their disposal.
Since its creation, our school has trained more than 100 different people.
Thank you to our partners and patrons for their support that allows our school to function.